From: Thomas Wenisch (twenisch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-19 13:49:57

Hi Robert,

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Robert Ramey wrote:

> Tom Wenisch wrote:
>
> >Can someone tell me how to run this test? I tried the following (on
> >Linux, with tcsh):
>

> The serialization library draft # 13 contains the file
> runtest.sh in directory BOOST_ROOT/libs/serialization/test

I found this file and tried running bjam using the command line in it.

> bjam --dump-test -sTOOLS=$1 >bjam.log 2>&1

where I substitute gcc for $1.

This does not change the result, I still get the following errors:

Jamfile: No such file or directory
Jamfile: No such file or directory
...found 8 targets...

Any more ideas on why bjam is failing? Alternatively, if you can tell me
the list of libraries and sources that the serialization tests (in
particular, the export test) require, I can try to manually write the
correct incantation for gcc to build the test, and run it by hand.

Regards,
-Tom Wenisch
Computer Architecture Lab
Carnegie Mellon University