From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-19 13:53:49

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:41:36 -0500 (EST)
Max Khesin <maxk_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I did not see the resolution to the problem in the thread (other than
> suggestion to compile with <threading>multi, which I already have), is
> this still a problem?
> using boost 30.0, msvc6, 'Debug Multithreaded' code generation in my
> prog and boost.signals compiled with <threading>multi.

You have to build a multithreaded version of the signals library (which
it seems you have), and then you have to make sure you link to that
library. It sounds basic, but sometimes one can easily forget to change
the Makefile/project-file to use the newly built library.