From: Chris Little (cslittle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-22 09:28:34

on 1/21/04 11:21 PM, Marshall Clow at marshall_at_[hidden] wrote:

>> At 04:51 PM 1/21/2004, Daryle Walker wrote:
>>
>>> Looking at <http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/>,
>>>
>>> I see that several platforms have multiple compilers listed. Shouldn't the
>>> Mac entry add a Metrowerks CodeWarrior compiler?
>>
>> Convince Metrowerks to donate a copy? Actually, we should ask
>> Marshall if the lack of a compiler is why he doesn't test with
>> Metrowerks.
>
> Nope, that's not it.
>
> It's lack of a build config for Mac CW, and lack of CFT on my part to
> write one.
>
> [ CFT - copious free time ]

I'm in the same position. I have all of the CW command line tools setup
(although I don't use them in my day job) and I've looked at the existing
Metrowerks jam file but have had enough free time to figure out all the
changes that I would need to make. Mostly it's converting Windows specific
linking instructions to the Mac equivalent.

Chris