From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-22 12:46:47

There are arguments for (and against) ALL the methods of presenting constants,
(even Daniel's 'dream' solution that I fear will cost compile time).

That is why I proposed the 'dirty' solution of providing them ALL.

But this didn't seem acceptable, so this is why at present Boost has NONE :-((

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]