From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-22 21:31:05

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:47:15 -0500, Jim Apple wrote
> Is there a list of formal review requests
> scheduled/postponed/declined/ignored?
>
> How about libraries accepted but not yet included, or libraried declined?

http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_schedule.html

has the review schedule. I'm afraid it doesn't document the results of the
reviews. Might be nice to include that in the table...

There is the informal 'LibrariesUnderConstruction' on the Wiki which is an
attempt to document at least some of the active development.

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?LibrariesUnderConstruction

> Looking through the list archives, I'm finding what appear to be a
> lot of ignored formal review requests. I must be missing something.

My guess is that you aren't. The bar at boost is pretty darn high and there
is a large number of false starts. Plus some of what you might be seeing in
the archive is 'informal review requests'.

HTH,

Jeff