From: Brian McNamara (lorgon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-22 22:55:04

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 10:21:25PM -0500, Jim Apple wrote:
> Counting only libraries with a "formal review request" (in the words of
> the authors), I count 7 (fc++, circular_buffer, minmax,
> aligned_storage.hpp, lexicographic, disable unused variable warnings,
> Named Params) libraries/utils with no response from the wizard.
>
> In addition, Thomas Witt said he would add tribool to the review
> schedule, but it's not there, even in CVS.
>
> As a side note, FC++ brought this to my attention, as it it quite
> substantial, went through an informal process first, and then went
> through substantial work to boostify it. If it isn't eligable for
> formal review, I'd love to know.
>
> I dunno, maybe I missed the note. I don't want to jump to conclusions here.

I don't think there have been any messages on the list, but off-list
Thomas Witt has set me up with a review manager (Mat Marcus) and the
formal review for FC++ will be happening in the near future.

I can't speak for any of the other libraries (dunno their status). It
would be nice if the CVS version of
   more/formal_review_schedule.html
was kept more up to date. Visibility is good. However,

> I also am not trying to be too hard on anyone here. Doubleplus thanks go
> to the volunteers that make the administration stuff tick.

Ditto.

--
-Brian McNamara (lorgon_at_[hidden])