From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-23 14:47:37

"Pavel Vozenilek" <pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> "Samuel Krempp" <krempp_at_[hidden]> wrote
>
> > ...it got an internal compiler error from borland-5.5.1
> >
> > I don't have any borland compiler here, and I don't know if this
> > should be reported to borland (I guess 5.5.1 is old, is it still
> > supported ?)
> >
> Don't bother with reporting. Borland doesn't patch even their
> newer 6.X compilers, not to mention free one.
> [...]

Theoretically, you should report it to QualityCentral, which you can
find on the Borland site (somewhere). However, it might "still be
in beta", so who knows. Anyway, the best way to get support for
bcc is to try the Borland newsgroups (on their server, which you can
get at from their web site). The ICE probably won't get fixed, but
you might be able to find a workaround, and folks in b.c.l.c would
be able to help you do that more than anyone else.

Dave

---