From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-24 06:41:08

> Dear boost maintainer(s),
>
> Started using Boost (filesystem and threads) this week on Win32 and
Solaris.
> Unfortunately boost didn?t build ok on Solaris with the Sun 5.5 (Sun ONE
Studio 8) compiler. Did some time getting used to all the (macro) settings
but finally came up with a fix in ?boost/config/compiler/sunpro_cc.hpp?.

Thanks, it looks like that file has become rather out of date, I've attached
a version with your patch applied and the header generally cleaned up,
however this may have resulted in some needed macros for sun 5.5 becoming
undefined (the only ones defined now are the ones you specified). Can you
please give this a try with your compiler, in particular can you try and
build

boost-path/libs/config/test/config_test.cpp

Many thanks,

John.