From: Dave Gomboc (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-27 02:18:19

] I suggest that such a requirement be added to the formal
] review process, with a specific (low, ie, 3) number of
] "formal seconds" required for a formal review request in
] order for it to reach the schedule. It should be explicitly
] noted that "seconding" a review request does not imply a vote
] to accept, nor a commitment on the part of the person
] seconding to participate in the review.

I also like the idea, but with a twist: it should be explicitly noted
that seconding a review request _does_ imply a commitment to review the
library should a review be scheduled for it.

Dave