From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-27 15:04:08

Hi all,

I was just playing with the indexed set library (to provide alternative,
set-based, implementation for our RTL tables), and my first impression is
that it is very useful. I didn't have any problems in achieving my goal,
either with the documentation (which is very clear), or with the library
itself.

Although I was using the simplest form of indexed_set (I only needed the
"compatible predicate" feature missing from std::set), I still think that
the idea of having multiple synchronized indexes is very useful (based on my
past experience, when I could greatly benefit from such library), and that
this library could eventialy become a great addition to Boost.

I am wondering what the current state of the library is. I thought the
formal review has been requested -- is this correct? Anything new since
then?

Arkadiy