From: Roland (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-29 10:13:46

Some weeks ago Michael Glassford posted a question about
the same subject. But as far as I can remeber without any
answer. Did I miss something?

Mike stated, that the original author silently disappeared from
the list. The last relevant CVS commits have been done by a person
named bill_kempf 11 months ago. Is this just a nickname
for William Kempf?

I like to restate the question, and also would offer to spend
some of my time for helping in maintainance of the
thread library.

The submission_process.htm page also deals with
Lifecycle, and says: "If you no longer can or wish to
maintain your library, please post a message on the Boost
developers mailing list and help someone else take over as
the library maintainer." Does this also imply, that the only way to
deal with an obviously silent maintainer, is to submit a totally new
review request for a replacement library to move on with an otherwise stalled library?

Regards,
Roland