From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-29 11:56:48

Rene Rivera wrote:

> Beman Dawes wrote:
>
>> At 08:21 AM 1/29/2004, Joel de Guzman wrote:
>>
>> >Beman, might it be that your CVS chekout that's in an
>> >inconsistent state? After all, it was you who packaged
>> >the zip file, right?
>>
>> Could someone else on a Windows machine please check the line endings
>> in a CVS checkout of libs/spirit/doc/scanner.html?
>

> I see [CR][CR][LF] endings. -- I only use WinCVS, only one checkout of
> the tree (on this machine), and absolutely no cross platform checkouts.

Ok, there's definitely something wrong here. Yet, I can't reporduce the
problem. I did a grep for "\r\r\n" on all the files on all relevant CVSes
and all relevant branches and find nothing. I do not know how to fix it.
Nor do I know what really caused it. I was the only one (AFAIK) that
was working on the docs and I worked only on Windows. Any help will be
highly appreciated.

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com