From: Roland (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-30 10:59:52

(Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]>) wrote:

> Roland wrote:
>
> > Perhaps I am on a totally wrong track... but I enter boost at
> > http://www.boost.org

> Simple question... If you are using/testing the RC version (the only one that
> has the "--install" option) why not read the documentation that comes with it?
>
> ..Or read the latest docs at: http://www.boost-consulting/boost/

Oh I see. I definitely was on the wrong track.
I had pointing my favorites to www.boost.org instead of my
local boost rootdirectory obtained from cvs.

It is interesting however how far one can get even by reading
outdated documentaion ;-)

The documentation isn't to blame in any respect! I find it very readable btw.
Thank you for having been so patient to put me on the right track again.

One minor point: Obviously the link
http://www.boost-consulting/boost/

should read
http://www.boost-consulting.com/boost/