From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-02 09:56:19

Hi Jeremy,

>Ok, I know what caused this. There's a bug in that STL
>implementation... they have the wrong
>return type for std::set::find. I've changed it... though I don't have
>VC++ handy, so you'll have to tell me if it worked.

Tests running now...

<rant>
As an aside (and NOT for 1.31.0) it would be nice to hold the execution
time down on some of the graph tests. Both bfs and dfs take a long time.
For example, dfs takes around 45 seconds on my 3.0 Ghz machine. Multiply
that by 7 compilers, and you get the idea. 45 seconds of time on a 3.0 Ghz
box is an vast number of computations. Probably more test cycles than all
the programmers in the world got in a day in 1965. We ought to be able to
write 100% coverage test cases that none-the-less run quickly.
</rant>

OK, test finished, and it passes the three compilers in question.

I'll rerun the full Boost tests, and post results shortly.

Thanks,

--Beman