From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-03 12:44:45

At 11:40 AM 2/3/2004, Victor A. Wagner, Jr. wrote:
>Surely you jest!!!
>you're going to break EVERY program out there that uses the date_time
>stuff!!!!
>THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!
>I've been bitching about this "let's include the revision number" in the
>library name junk since it was first proposed and was _assured_ that it
>wouldn't be a problem for the user.
>
>well it IS a problem for the user

I'm not able to reproduce the problem here. I just tried again to be sure.
In the recent past, I have sometimes had trouble getting libraries to
resolve, but it has always turned out to be operator error on my part.

If you think we should be doing additional testing, great. Develop a set of
tests and submit them. But that isn't something for 1.31.0.

--Beman