From: Douglas Paul Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-03 15:29:45

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Bronek Kozicki wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:33:07 -0500 (EST), Douglas Paul Gregor wrote:
> > Could someone else try this out, to see if they can reproduce the problem?
>
> I cannot reproduce it, too (using boost1.31rc3 and VC71 with and without
> /Za switch)

Thanks to everyone who has tried this. So it looks like it might be an
optimizer bug (did anyone else try with optimization on?). This probably
isn't a showstopper bug if it is an optimizer problem (especially if one
needs particularly high optimization settings to trigger it). I'll try to
work around this problem tonight, but it won't make 1.31.0.

        Doug