From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-04 04:27:11

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:27:47 -0700, Victor A. Wagner, Jr. wrote:
> I'm personally puzzled as to why we still need the "language extensions" to
> use the boost library (since I altered auto_link.hpp on MY system to allow

Well, actually you may use most of boost without "language extensions"
(with exception of threads and maybe few other libraries, depending on
<windows.h>) . It's just that C++ standard does not have anything
similar to autolink, thus this particular feature is depending on
compiler extension. If you turn this extension off, you do not have
autolink feature.

B.