From: Raoul Gough (RaoulGough_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-06 13:23:04

I note from the current regression test results at
http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32.html that
adjacency_matrix_test is a "Fail" on MSVC++6, along with all but one
of the other graph library tests. This seems to have the knock-on
effect of breaking one of the Boost.Python modules, inheritance.cpp.

I keep thinking I must be making a mistake, but someone else has also
reported Python build problems with the latest release on MSVC6. Am I
missing something, or are boost.graph and boost.Python no longer
functional on this compiler?

http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-links.html#graph-adjacency_matrix_test-msvc

graph - adjacency_matrix_test - msvc
Compiler output:
adjacency_matrix_test.cpp
C:\boost\site\boost/graph/detail/adjacency_list.hpp(1055) : error
C2244: 'bidirectional_graph_helper_with_property<Config>::remove_edge'
: unable to resolve function overload
C:\boost\site\boost/graph/detail/adjacency_list.hpp(1057) : error
C2954: template definitions cannot nest

Compiling python/src/object/inheritance.cpp gives the same error, as
well as errors in boost/mem_fn.hpp at lines 315 and 320 (complete
errors posted recently on the Python C++-sig list).

--
Raoul Gough.
export LESS='-X'