From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-06 16:12:32

vc++6.0, IMO, was a drain (net loss) on human progress.
I'm glad it's been upgraded and even _talking_ about it's deficiencies is,
IMO, a waste of time.
I'm delighted to see that the Spirit folks have given up on it (as should
we all, else we just encourage people to keep it "for now").

The above is not intended to be inflammatory at all, it's time is over,
let's move on to _real_ compilers that compile _real_ (standard) C++.