From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-09 09:00:10

Hi Cromwell,

On Feb 7, 2004, at 3:25 PM, Cromwell Enage wrote:

> What's the status of the code/doc polishing for the
> items in boost/pending? I'd like to help out,
> especially with:
>
> * The queues and heaps: queue.hpp, mutable_queue.hpp,
> fibonacci_heap.hpp.

The code for queue.hpp and mutable_queue.hpp should be
pretty solid, but I can't say the same for fibonacci_heap.hpp.
However, we still need unit tests.
As for docs, I think we're at ground zero.

> * disjoint_sets

The code should be OK, and the docs are in
libs/disjoint_sets/. Perhaps a little cleanup/editing
is needed, but it should be close to ready for
a review. I think we still need unit tests for this
too.

> I'm planning on using these classes in my multi-state
> mazes project.

Great!

Cheers,
Jeremy
Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_[hidden]>
http://www.osl.iu.edu.edu/~jsiek
Ph.D. Student, Indiana University Bloomington
C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
Office phone: (812) 856-1820