From: Powell, Gary (powellg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-10 17:22:46

Ok then, forget it....
If you want to rip off this software you aren't going to ask anyway. No amount of laws is going to prevent it, and there is no money on my side to enforce it even if I thought you were ripping boost off. I'll trust to the wrath of public opinion of those contributors to Boost when they find out, and they will eventually, will be enough. Who would want to work for someone who did that? Not I.

Beman,
  You can add my name to the page which lists those who agree to the new license and can have any of their previously submitted source code modified to use it.

  Yours,
  Gary Powell