From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-12 16:21:37

David Abrahams wrote:

> Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>Yeah, that is nice, but it only shows results for one OS.
>

> The Linux page also has meta-comm format links. See the top of
> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-Linux.html
>
> IMO, we should be using the meta-comm format exclusively, but
> apparently there isn't universal agreement on that point.

I'd love to see all the test use that format.. even though I disagree on the
L&F of it ;-)

Ideally test results would be collected at one location, for example at
metacomm, and one set of regression tables generated for everything. This
would remove the burden of having to figure out how to set up and run the
XML/XSLT programs, increase the likely hood that we can get more people to
volunteer hardware time for testing, allow for more complicated analisys of
results, etc...

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything