From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-12 18:46:30

Joaquin,

JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:
> Some weeks ago it was discussed in the mailing list
> how to boost the review process which seemingly
> had stuck for quite a while. Unfortunately the
> discussion seemed to fade away with no definitive
> conclusions.
> Could it be possible to know what the status of the
> review queue is?

I will be travelling till end of next week. I hope to have the queue
sorted out sometime in the following week.

As far as the overall review handling goes I am trying to get it going
again now that the release is done. The FC++ review will start Friday.

> The review schedule page does not
> seem to have changed since the discussion took place.

I willl post a final proposal with the updated queue.

> I'm interested myself because I applied for formal
> review some time ago.

Thomas

Review Wizard