From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-13 09:24:26

On Feb 12, 2004, at 3:30 PM, David Abrahams wrote:

> Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Yeah, that is nice, but it only shows results for one OS.
>
> The Linux page also has meta-comm format links. See the top of
> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-Linux.html

And that page also shows results for one OS.

My point (albeit small) is that as a developer, at any one time I am
not interested in seeing results for all the boost libraries on
a given OS. I'm interested in seeing the results for a particular
library
on all the OS's and compilers. The current organization is probably
better for users, but requires a developer to go to many places
and do a lot of scanning to see if there are regressions in library X.

Another small suggestion that would help a lot would be splitting
the compiler error output into separate web pages. Currently those
pages are so large it takes a noticeable amount of time to load,
which makes it hard to quickly check out several failures.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_[hidden]>
http://www.osl.iu.edu/~jsiek
Ph.D. Student, Indiana University Bloomington
C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
Office phone: (812) 856-1820