From: Misha Bergal (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-13 16:25:02

Douglas Gregor <gregod_at_[hidden]> writes:

> On Friday 13 February 2004 05:05 pm, Ronald Garcia wrote:
> Ah, right. I've mentioned this in the docs.
>
>> Also, is there an archive (zip, tarfile, etc) of the generated html that
>> could be dropped into the boost tree? These days I only use boost CVS
>> trees, and when I'm disconnected from the internet I sometimes need to
>> check docs for libraries.
>> It would be great if I could just drop the documentation into the tree
>> if it's not going to exist in human-palatable form in CVS anymore.
>
> Yes, it would be nice to generate those. Probably just another line in the
> script Metacomm is using to build the docs.

Done, http://tinyurl.com/jvyc has now link to zipball and tarball. I
am not a Unix guy, so the tarball might be not built according to all
the necessary rules. If something is built incorrectly, I would
appreciate if you could tell me the proper tar command line.

The link to zipball and tarballs should probably go to the main page though.

--
Misha Bergal
MetaCommunications Engineering