From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-14 18:07:41

On 14 Feb 2004 18:00:58 +0100, Gabriel Dos Reis
<gdr_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Dave, I got the copy of the message you sent. While the rules as
>currently defined are not clear and not even what you would expect, I
>don't agree that "insane" (or such words) are qualifications that
>should be used if you wanted a technical discussion about your request.

Since I joined his comment with a warm "yeah" I feel the need to
clarify that, to me, it didn't carry any depreciative judgement
against the committee. I'm not a native speaker and, in context, the
term looked to me as simply meaning "extremely dangerous". Only after
your reaction I have seen on the dictionary that it is a little
stronger than I imagined. Sorry for that, but really I don't have
actual spoken practice in English.

I also want to apologize with Brian, Yannis and Mat, since this is the
formal review FC++, not a comp.std.c++ thread. I had a look at the
documentation but it is really overwhelming so I should probably find
another way to have you forgive me than making a review, at least for
now :)