From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-18 11:40:56

I've consolidated the work into
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/boost-pending.zip>

I saw a pri_queue subfolder in the libs directory.
Should priority queue documentation go there?

In <boost/graph/graph_concepts.hpp>, a comment on the
BufferConcept class implores it to move out of BGL.
Will it eventually move to <boost/concept_check.hpp>?
Should the documentation accompanying it similarly
move to libs/utility, to maintain consistency?

I'm also not sure about where boost::queue
documentation should go. Fortunately, only two
documents mention it: breadth_first_search.html and
breadth_first_visit.html.

I've added documentation for a new UpdatableBuffer
concept, which both mutable_queue and fibonacci_heap
currently model. In the spirit of the Buffer concept
documentation, only the update() function and its
associated time complexity requirement are added.

The zip file contains all of my proposed changes.
Once again, feedback appreciated.

                              Cromwell Enage