From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-20 05:43:35

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:55:08 -0000, "Paul A Bristow"
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Daniel Frey seems close to a portable solution, but <...>

Daniel, could you please summarize your problem? Actually I saw a
sketch implementation of your idea a while ago and I quite liked it. I
know there were problems with some compilers though and that there
were doubts as to whether the code was standard conforming or not, but
I can't recall the details. I would search the list archives but it's
likely that the old discussions refer to a version of the code that
you have changed later. Please, bring me up to date 8-)

--
Genny.