From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-20 11:38:23

Dear Boosters,

We would like to ask for an informal review of our Relational Template
Library (RTL). In particular we would like to find out whether you think
that:

1) relational algebra is a useful instrument for C++ programmers;
2) The solution based on template meta-programming is suitable for such
library;
3) RTL itself is a good start, and, with some changes and corrections, can
expect to eventially become part of Boost (if not -- why?).

Another question we woulld like to ask is which areas do you think might
benefit from such library, like, maybe, games, firewalls, etc.

The library has been tested with VC7.1 and GCC 3.3.

It is located at: