From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-22 06:12:04

Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I suppose there might be some problem with vc71 static runtime
> library, but maybe you have other explanation?

OK, I know the reason. Sorry for bothering you. We have unusual
manifestation of undefined behaviour here - tokenizer should not be
initialized with temporary string. It does not make a copy of its
string argument, instead it stores only begin and end iterators. Of
course these iterators are no longer valid once temporary string
variable is destroyed. Program could crash, but it can do anything else
when dereferencing such dangling iterator.

B.