From: Brian McNamara (lorgon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-26 02:56:01

This is just a quick appeal for more reviews along the lines of
   http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_process.htm#Comments
especially from those of you mentioned below. :)

Thanks again to all those of you who have already contributed to the
discussion; I have received many comments which will help improve the
library in concrete ways, as well as just general ideas to mull over in
the coming weeks and months.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 02:34:18PM -0700, Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> "Fernando Cacciola" <fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > "David Bergman" <davidb_at_[hidden]> escribió en el mensaje
> > > Would it be possible to extend the formal review of FC++ one week,
> > > considering it is an almost complete formal workspace for solving
> > problems?
> > > [This also touches at one of the problems with it...]
> > >
> > Yes, please.... I really like to make an in-depth review but it will take
> > more time than currently given.
>
> I concur -- I'm only half-way through the source, and would like to
> absorb the whole thing before I make comments. A couple more days
> would be very helpful.

I think Fernando is off the hook (already posted a review), but I hope
to see reviews from David and Jonathan as well. (Not to rush you or
imply that you're obligated. But I'd appreciate it. :) )

--
-Brian McNamara (lorgon_at_[hidden])