From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-28 11:13:03

The Win32 regression test results now reflect the new Metrowerks 9.2
release. See http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/

Fails have been reduced to just two:

   graph adj_list_cc: That's a regression compared to 8.3 and the 9.2 beta
   that we need to look into. I've emailed Jeremy.

   type traits is_abstract_test: This is a new test, so it was not tested
   during the 9.2 beta. I'd appreciate it if the type traits folks would
   take a look to see if this is a Boost or Metrowerks problem.

Anyhow, congratulations to Metrowerks, particularly Howard Hinnant, Andreas
Hommel, and Ed Swartz. They put in a lot of effort checking out Boost
regression test failures.

--Beman