From: Andreas Huber (ah2003_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-02 08:54:13

Jeff Garland <jeff <at> crystalclearsoftware.com> writes:
> How does this contrast with the boost.fsm (finite state machine)
> implementation in the boost-sandbox by Andreas Huber? I think the project
has
> been dormant for awhile although I notice the docs page was update in Feb
> 2004.

I've just stopped announcing intermediate versions on the boost list.
Otherwise the project has been as active as a one man spare-time-only project
can be. I think I'll have a complete release (code, examples, tutorial,
reference, etc.) by mid-March at the latest. I will then make an announcement
in all relevant news groups. If feedback is as I hope then I'll ask for a
formal review...

Regards,

Andreas