From: Max Motovilov (max_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-03 12:12:23

"David Bergman" <davidb_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> Maybe one should start a list for "Boost in Managed C++," which could host
> .NET Framework interactions as well? I might be the only one actually
using
> Boost for Managed C++, but a list of one is better than a list of none...

You might want to wait a bit till Longhorn beta becomes widely available.
IMNSHO it is just too early to start doing GUI development in .Net in
earnest since ASP.Net was hogging most of Microsoft's attention up to now.
Besides, CLR will start supporting templates of some sort and maybe some of
the more ridiculous restrictions on relationships between managed and
unmanaged classes will be removed.

...Max...