From: Max Motovilov (max_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-03 13:28:16

"Pavel Vozenilek" <pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> XML adds very little except troubles (IMHO).

Not in my HO. Would you value automatic creation of property dialogs/forms
from the database metadata using XSLT? Stylesheets?

> Builders/customization software/etc than has direct access
> to always valid GUI information..

...and that is another reason to have the resource description available at
run-time without having the widget implementations expose all necesasry
information explicitly (that's in response to Peter Dimov though...)

...Max...