From: Pavel Vozenilek (pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-03 14:57:32

"David Turner" <dkturner_at_[hidden]> wrote

> It's about time to start deciding what should be included, I think. At
> present, we have

[widget list snipped]

> With these tools, I think the requirements of a great many C++ project
> could be satisfied. Anything glaringly obvious that I've left out?

How will be data values assigned to UI elements? Will it be
possible to pass a container directly to listbox? Would one be
able to define bidirectional "transformations" between UI
and data structures and if, what will be granularity?

How about input data validation?

Can it have support of Mediator GOF pattern?

/Pavel