From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-04 17:35:33
I have just checked into main the cvs the string algorithm library. Feel free to try it out:)
- Most of the changes requested during the review are there, except for the documentation issues.
Reference should be in sync, since it is doxygen-generated, but it will need some
- The library resides in the directory algorithm/string (i.e. boost/algorithm/string
- Cummulative includes are located in boost/algorithm/string.hpp and string_regex.hpp
- All functions/classes/types are in the namespace boost::algorithm (+ ...::algorithm::detail)
- Public interface entities are pulled to the boost namespace via "using directive"
- I might have spoiled something during commit, so if you have any problems, let me know ;-/
- How can I make the library to be part of automatic regression tests?
- How can I make the library documentation to be automaticaly generated and accessible from the
main docs page?