From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-04 17:35:33
I have just checked into main the cvs the string algorithm library. Feel free to try it out:)
- Most of the changes requested during the review are there, except for the documentation issues.
Reference should be in sync, since it is doxygen-generated, but it will need some
- The library resides in the directory algorithm/string (i.e. boost/algorithm/string
- Cummulative includes are located in boost/algorithm/string.hpp and string_regex.hpp
- All functions/classes/types are in the namespace boost::algorithm (+ ...::algorithm::detail)
- Public interface entities are pulled to the boost namespace via "using directive"
- I might have spoiled something during commit, so if you have any problems, let me know ;-/
- How can I make the library to be part of automatic regression tests?
- How can I make the library documentation to be automaticaly generated and accessible from the
main docs page?
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk