From: Jeff Flinn (TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-05 10:00:05

Robert,

My app is hitting the assertion at line 133 in basic_text_oarchive.hpp with
delimiter = 3 when serializing to a text_oarchive. The assertion occurs
during serialization of the count for a shared_ptr. There is an access
violation when attempting to serialize to a binary_oarchive also. XML
serialization in both directions works fine. The odd thing is, if I comment
out any usage of xml_oarchive, the assertion is not triggered, and
serialization to both text_oarchive and binary_oarchive succeeds. Input from
binary/text/xml succeeds in all cases.

I'll try to diagnose further. This is all with vc7.1, both the exe and libs
are compiled with static multi-threading library flags (/MT).

Any thoughts? A quick perusal of the test suite doesn't show any cases using
multiple oarchive types within a single test.

Thanks,

Jeff Flinn
Applied Dynamics, International