From: Giovanni Bajo (giovannibajo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-05 10:30:54

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:

> Review for indexed_set will take place in a couple of weeks;
> I'd like to ask for volunteers who want to try the tests on their
> compilers/platforms to make sure it works on a reasonable
> number of them.

Testing on GCC 3.4 uncovers an issue.

../../../boost/indexed_set/index.hpp:155: error: there are no arguments to
`final' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `final' must
be available
This happens also on all the similar lines in the same class: 161, 177, 178,
179. All final* members seem to be inherited from a dependent base, so they
need to be qualified with "this->" in front of them. The same also happens in
index_set.hpp, line 133, 459. sequenced_index.hpp: 134, 157, 175, 176, 177,
576, 580.
I think there are more occurrence of this but maybe they are not excercised by
the testes.

test_list_ops.cpp generates an ICE which I already submitted for analysys.

All the other tests compile and run succesfully (after the above fixes).

--
Giovanni Bajo