From: Hubert Holin (Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-08 10:49:52

Somewhere in the E.U., le 08/03/2004

   Bonjour

      After what seems like an eternity, I may perhaps be able to get
back to work on the math libraries I contributed here.

      For the last year or so, I believe, I could not even find the time
to lurk in the newsgroup, that following about a year in which I barely
had time to just lurk. I also fear mail sent thru my bigfoot redirector
may have been chewn up befor I got it (or else nobody compalined about
these libraries ;-) ). I know I have a lot off "Cat Soup" to do (eat
:-) ?), and to make things more interesting, I may have to move to
Xcode (gcc) as a primary platform rather than CodeWarrior (I may no
longer be able to personnaly afford the updates, and MetroWerks has made
it impossible for me to update at work by requiring they be purchased
thru the internet... and that's corporately impossible where I work).

      As I had locally incorporated patches which I fear were never
uploaded, some to squash incompatibilities, I apologize for the
inconvenience.

      Not all the fires are out, so to speak, but most are now somewhat
under control. I should have three weeks with a modicum of time to set a
few things straight, at least.

   Merci

         Hubert Holin