From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-09 11:17:07

David,

This has been reported before but I've been unable to track it down. My
personal guess is that it's a bug with VC 7.1 . Now that you've got a small
test which demonstrates the problem, it should be easy to verify by using
your test case under gcc. The attachement didn't show up on the list so
please send it to me directly.

Robert Ramey