From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-10 07:13:56

Well the problem seems to be caused by an unsuccesfull compilation of
cpp_regex_traits.o
At line 236 of cpp_regex_traits.cpp for instance a
std::messages<char>::catalog is casted to an int and vacpp does not like
it. I'm not very familiar with localization and I could not find any
indication in the standard that casting the catalog type to an int
should be possible (John?,Robert?)

As a last resort we could define BOOST_NO_STD_MESSAGES but this will
AFAICT no justice to the vacpp compiler that _does_ provide the
std::messages.

(Guys, please keep me in CC if you want me to respond quickly)

toon

http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-AIX-links.html#algorithm
-replace-vacpp

It is the check for sequence traits. It seem, that trait classes did not
get
instantiated. Is there something special that this compiler needs, to
avoid this
problem? Other compilers do not seem to have a problem.

It is not possible to instantiate all trait explicitly, because the
template paramteres are mostly template again.

I might have forgotten something, that other compilers just ignore. Can
anybody give me some hints?

Thanks,

Pavol.