From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-10 10:15:54

You're right but there's another test file in the same directory that
depends on regex and thus trying to compile these test programs I
noticed the error being discussed here. What's strange though is that
regex_test is being reported by the regression test tools as being
tested succesfully although when compiling it myself it fails.

logs/cs-AIX-links.html#algorit