From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-10 14:52:53

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 02:05:18PM -0500, David Abrahams wrote:
> Pavol Droba <droba_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> >> Appropriate clarifying patches to the .rst files would be gratefully
> >> accepted! You don't need to worry about getting .rst syntax right;
> >> we can fix that for you if needed.
> >>
> > After I finish updating all string_algo docs, I might consider that, however, it
> > is more probable, that somebody else could make it sooner :)
>
> On what do you base that assessment? :)

Naive believes, probably :) ... Anyway, it somebody (f.e. you) will be updating docs
due to any reasons, he might incorporated few words about this issue.

Time is a precious resource, therefore I cannot commit to something, that I cannot do
in a reasonable time. I understand that asking somebody else to do it is similary hard.

So, just take it as a suggestion and maybe put it in your todo list.

Regards,

Pavol