From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-11 03:14:19

Hallo,
After building Boost 1.31 with the borland toolset I noticed that some
symbols were missing from the Boost.Signals DLL's. More specifically all
the symbols exported from libs/signals/src/signal_base.cpp are not exported.

This appears to be caused by the explicit inclusion of
boost/signals/detail/config.hpp in boost/signals/detail/signal_base.hpp.
The effect of this inclusion is to miss the indirect inclusion of
boost/config.hpp .

After removing the #include <boost/signals/detail/config.hpp> line from
signal_base.hpp the DLL's build correctly. Note that while I only tested
with the borland toolset this problem is potentially present on all the
win32 toolsets.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti