From: Andreas Huber (ah2003_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-16 12:51:17

Pavel Vozenilek <pavel_vozenilek <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> "Russell Hind" <rhind <at> mac.com> wrote
>
> > Boost fsm is still up and running in development. Look in the sand-box
> > CSV for the code. Not sure how updated the code is, but Andreas is
> > certainly still working on it.
> >
> > I like the look of FSM very much, but had troubles compiling it with
> > bcc32 5.6.4 last time I tried so have stuck with out current method of
> > implementing statemachines.
> >
> Just days ago new version of fsm was released.
>
> I tried BCB port already but it needs some more work.
> If you can help, it'll be great.

I know, Pavel, I promised to help you a week ago. Sorry for not getting back
to you. Unfortunately, there were some unforeseen design-issues and, as I
heard today, one remaining minor compilation problem with gcc on Linux.

I hope to have everything resolved by the end of the week. I'll be able to
help you after that.

Regards,

Andreas