From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-19 05:45:36

The first post-review version of the program_options library is now available.
I believe that all important interface changes are finished and would like to
ask for feedback on the current version, before I go on.

Some of the interesting changes include:

   - better way to describe option values
   - support for positional options
   - support for environment variables

The library and documentation can be obtained at

    http://zigzag.cs.msu.su:7813/program_options

The documentation can also be browsed online at

    http://zigzag.cs.msu.su:7813/program_options/html

And the source can also be browsed online at

    http://zigzag.cs.msu.su:7813/repos/trunk/program_options

Since the interface has changes quite a bit, the brief list of changes is
included in docs, to help with migration. See

    http://zigzag.cs.msu.su:7813/program_options/html/ch01s04.html

All comments are very appreciated.

- Volodya