From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-19 09:12:46

On Friday 19 March 2004 12:40 am, John Torjo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Why does the documentation of boost::signal go to the web?
> (more specifically,
> http://www.boost.org/regression-logs/cs-win32_metacomm/doc/html/signals.htm
>l).
>
> I would like to have it locally, as the rest of the docs.

You're using Signals from CVS, I assume? The documentation is generated
nightly, but is too big to go into CVS, so we just redirect out to the
generated docs by default. If you want local docs, you can either grab the
1.31.0 docs, generate them from the BoostBook XML, or perhaps we can tar up
some more recent documentation and put it in a public place.

        Doug