From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-22 05:41:22

Hello,
trying to compile the following program gives me compile errors:

#include <boost/signals.hpp>

void print_sum(float x, float y)
{
}

int main()
{
    boost::signal<void (float, float)> sig;

    sig.connect(&print_sum);
    return 0;
}

The compiler output is in the attachment and I've tried with two gcc versions:
gcc version 3.3.3 20040125 (prerelease) (Debian)
gcc version 3.4.0 20040222 (prerelease) (Debian)

The program fails to compile even when I remove the "connect" call. I'm using
the up-to-date CVS tree. The examples also fail to compile. I don't know what
to think, especially given that regression tests look ok.

The preprocessed source, if that's of any help, is at

   http://zigzag.cs.msu.su:7813/st2.ii.bz2

Thanks in advance,
Volodya