From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_nospam__at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-23 09:22:09

Gennaro Prota <gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]> wrote:

// Sigh, you must have been convinced somewhere that I don't know the EDG
// options, or how to pass them.

Sorry - probably I interpreted "If you have other things that can be
useful..." wrong :-)

// Furthermore Intel for Windows is an odd beast: a lot of EDG
// switches *don't* work with it or have strange interactions, and if you
// ask Intel they'll say "What? You used Qoption? No, sorry, then you are
// on your own, all that we support is Microsoft compatibility".
//

You are right, I got some strange "backend signals" error messages when using
dep_name (after having fixed the VC 7.1 locales). Two years ago I've already
submitted a feature request for this being supported and it seems there is not
much progress on it.

Stefan

Stefan Slapeta
Wien/Vienna, Austria